PROJECT 4 - "SHADOWFALL"
My 4th project and the last of my first year at The Game Assembly. It was made with native C++ code in our in-house engine.
In this project I worked on both backend and frontend parts. I was responsible for making the audio work in this project and I supported this code throughout the project. I implemented the statestack that we used to hold our main game states and our substates. I also made the the single enemy that we had, I implemented it and its behavior during the project.
Towards the deadline for this project I worked on tweaking the enemy that we had, making it as good as i possible could. When the deadline was looming I switched over to fixing buggs in several systems.